February 14, 2008

Photography

A few weeks ago, a dear friend of mine asked me to take her maternity pictures. Wow! Very flattering of her to ask me. I love taking pictures and enjoy playing with all of the settings to make them different. As I was getting my things together, I thought to myself,"Poor girl, what is she going to get out of this?" I was unsure of what was going to come out of this photo shoot.

First of all we had no location to take them. So, I pulled together a ton of black fabric and tacked it on the wall in her living room. I was surprised that it turned out much better than expected. She was extremely excited, which gave me the confidence needed to make it through the photo shoot.

After all was said and done, I went home and uploaded the photos. As they came up on the screen I was thinking,"Oh my, I actually pulled this off." I began to play with the photo colors, but she wanted all black and white photos.

Well, take a look and see what came about...Enjoy!


(Aww..Mommy to be)

(This is one of my favorites)


(Too cute!)



Fortunately, we were able to get all of the picture taken, because 3 days later she went into early labor and baby Sean was born 2 weeks early. Soon I will be taking his pictures to add to my blog.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

So cute! I can't wait for you to take pictures of my belly :)

pigol said...

bel blog complimenti guarda il mio http://donne-uomini.blogspot.com/